There are so many ways to show off your Geranium Rozanne flowers through various colourful and creative flower arrangements. One of our favourite arrangements is using the geraniums as cut flowers to arrange in a creative, eclectic vase around the home. Grab a sharp knife or scissors and let’s get arranging, shall we?
Creating Your Geranium Rozanne Flower Arrangements
- Step 1: Choose a stem with promising geranium flowers and buds.
- Step 2: Carefully trim all soon-to-be dead flowers from the stems with your handy pair of scissors or a sharp knife.
- Step 3: Cut the geranium right above one of the bulbous parts of the stem and place immediately into a container filled with lukewarm water. Tip: Include leaves from the plant for extra greenery.
- Step 4: When transferring final stems into the flower vase filled with fresh water, re-cut the stems on a slight slant for ultimate hydration.
- Step 5: Use a floral foam-filled vase for support. Gently insert stems into the foam positioning them appropriately based on length and supportability. If needed, remove the stem and re-cut to adjust for length.
We know there are a lot of vase options out there and it can be overwhelming to figure out which vase is best for each arrangements, as they are all unique! From a flared vase to column vase, a ceramic pitcher to an hourglass vase, the options are endless based on your personal preference and arrangement style. As far as colours, going neutral or clear is always a safe bet to let the flowers do the impressing.
We’d love to see your beautifully designed arrangement. Take a photo of your unique arrangement and share it with us along with our fellow Geranium Rozanne friends on social media!