There are so many ways to show off your Geranium Rozanne flowers through various colourful and creative flower arrangements. I love to use the geraniums as cut flowers to arrange in a creative, eclectic vase around the home. Grab a sharp knife or scissors and let’s get arranging, shall we?
Creating Your Geranium Rozanne Flower Arrangements
- 1: Choose a stem with promising geranium flowers and buds.
- 2: Carefully trim all soon-to-be dead flowers from the stems with your handy pair of scissors or a sharp knife.
- 3: Cut the geranium right above one of the bulbous parts of the stem and place immediately into a container filled with lukewarm water. Tip: Include leaves from the plant for extra greenery.
- 4: When transferring final stems into the flower vase filled with fresh water, re-cut the stems on a slight slant for ultimate hydration.
- 5: Use a floral foam-filled vase for support. Gently insert stems into the foam positioning them appropriately based on length and supportability. If needed, remove the stem and re-cut to adjust for length.
There are a lot of vase options out there. It can be overwhelming to figure out which vase is best for each arrangements, as they are all unique! From a flared vase to column vase, a ceramic pitcher to an hourglass vase, the options are endless based on your personal preference and arrangement style. As far as colours, going neutral or clear is always a safe bet to let the flowers do the impressing.
We’d love to see your beautifully designed arrangement. Take a photo of your unique arrangement and share it with us along with our fellow Geranium Rozanne friends on social media!